Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#OOTD: Classic Style





Orange Coat - Liz Claiborne
Turtle Neck - Made For Life
Skirt - Sis Sis from Modcloth, pictured here
Tights - ?
Boots - Cliffs
Purse - London Fog
In my favorite movie Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey Hepburn wears the most beautiful orange, long coat as she walks the streets of New York City. Weeks after I bought this coat, I finally realized that that was the reason I was drawn to it immediately. It's the perfect coat. Its shape is very classic but the bright color is more interesting than basic black. The same goes for this London Fog bag; it has a classic silhouette but is navy instead of black. This skirt from Modcloth has become my work staple. It sits high on the waist (though mine does like to come down a bit) and is long enough to be work appropriate.


No comments :

Post a Comment