Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Look of the Day: Dark Red Lips




I have been ready for spring since the first day of winter, but I heard the groundhog saw its shadow so six more weeks of winter. The one good thing about the cold? Sweaters. Sweaters, scarfs, and lots and lots of layers. Today I'm wearing my favorite oversized cream sweater. It's so comfy I could sleep in it. In fact I'm pretty sure I've napped in this sweater before. I bought this Wet 'N Wild matte lipstick in Cherry Bomb along with a bazillion other colors for $1.99 each at Walgreens. I try not to buy a lot of makeup on impulse but I thought I could spoil myself a little since they were so cheap. And plus, the reviews on Pinterest were pretty great. And for good reason. The formula is creamy but dries matte (Though it doesn't look that way in the bottom picture because of the flash of the camera.) And they're $1.99 at Walgreens. Did I say they're only $1.99? :)





No comments :

Post a Comment